W. Giesbrecht Homes Ltd. (we” or “us”) values
information we might collect from a site visitor (“you”),
and what we will and will not do with it.
and use of information by companies that W. Giesbrecht Homes Ltd.
does not control, nor by individuals not employed or managed by
W. Giesbrecht Homes Ltd.. If you visit a Web site that we mention
the site with information.
What we do with your personally identifiable information:
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable
information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve
the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any
products or services.
- “Personally identifiable information” means information
that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing
address, and shipping address (as entered in a contact or
quote form on our website)
- "Non-personally identifiable information" is data
about usage and service operation that is not associated with
a specific personal identity. Pump-Tech Plumbing & Pump Repair
Ltd. collects and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate
how visitors use the www.pumptechplumbing.com website.
- Non-personal data we collect may include the pages visited
on the www.pumptechplumbing.com website, unique URLs visited
within our website, your computer’s domain name and
IP address indicating where your computer is located on the
Internet, browser type and IP address. Most non-personal data
is collected via cookies or other analysis technologies.
- The www.wgiesbrechthomes.ca website server DOES use “cookies”
to store personal data on your computer. If you set up your
Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so
that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use
some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we
- not sell or rent it to a third party;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information
from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered,
such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver
products you have ordered;
you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so
that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example,
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena
or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information
- to a successor organization in the event of a merger, acquisition,
bankruptcy, or other sale or disposition of all or a portion
of W. Giesbrecht Homes Ltd.‘s assets. The successor
organization’s use and disclosure of your personally-identifiable
unless (i) a court orders otherwise, for example a bankruptcy
court; or (ii) the successor organization gives you notice
that your personally-identifiable information will be subject
along with an opportunity for you to opt out (which may cause
you not to be able to continue to use the www.pumptechplumbing.com
website. If you submit personally-identifiable information
after such a transfer, that information may be subject to
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property
of W. Giesbrecht Homes Ltd., its users, or others; this may
include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations
for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
or appropriate because of legal compliance requirements or changes
in our business practices. If you have provided us with an email
address, we will endeavor to notify you, by email to that address,
of any material change to how we will use personally identifiable
We value your opinions. If you have comments or questions about
This privacy statement applies to Canada.